It is no surprise that being involved in an accident can become a real inconvenience in your life, especially when it’s not your fault.
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle collision and you are not at fault, it is very common to get flustered and not know what to do. Pick up the phone and just one call to Ausfleet will turn the situation from upside down to the right way around!
- Call 1300 Ausfleet or fill in our online claim form.
- One of our representatives will then contact you and the at-fault party to confirm details and determine liability.
- We then will allocate a suitable like-for-like* replacement vehicle delivered to your door for the duration of the repair process. If your vehicle is a total loss, we will advise you on how long you are entitled to a replacement vehicle.
- Once your repairs have been completed, we will then arrange the return of our replacement vehicle.
- We will then recover the costs from the at-fault party’s insurance company.
- If your vehicle is still driveable after the accident and the repair shop has booked your vehicle in for a specific date and time, we can organise your replacement vehicle to be at the repair shop to ensure you are not left at any stage without a vehicle.
- No matter what type of vehicle you have, AusFleethave a wide range of vehicles available and are here to help and provide you with exceptional customer service so you can get back to your life.
How we make your life easier:
- Once you send the claim form off to us we organise everything for you
- No upfront costs to you
- Delivery of the replacement vehicle to your door or repair shop
- Modern fleet of vehicles ranging from compact to commercial vehicles
- 24/7 service
- Stress-free service
Unfortunately, you are not entitled to a free replacement vehicle, but we are more than happy to refer you to one of our approved recommended repairers, and our affiliate business Ausfleet Rentals will provide you with the latest model hire vehicles at competitive prices.
Be sure to check your insurance policy to see if you are covered for a hire vehicle and we will be able to bill your insurance company directly.
Being injured due to a car accident can put your life on hold which can result in loss of income and/or many medical bills. Our associate company, Winn Lawyers, specialises in motor vehicle accidents and will place your claim in the hands of our trustworthy and expert team who will be able to give you the professional advice you need and ensure you receive all the benefits you are entitled to.
For more information, call us on 1300 AUSFLEET